RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Prime Minister ordered quick vaccination for people.
- At the first stage, vaccination will be given to high-risk groups, such as workers in healthcare and quarantine sites and pandemic-hit areas.
- Government at the subordinate levels are also given orders to combine vaccination with strict implementation of the 5K communication to the public: Khau trang (facemask), Khu khuan (disinfection), Khoang cach (distance), Khong tu tap (no
gathering), Khai bao y te (health declaration).
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade is tasked to work with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Ministry of Health on the protocol to support agricultural produce as farmers are struggling with the pandemic.
- Strict measures are continue to be implemented in the Hai Duong province, the epicentre of Vietnam’s latest COVID-19 outbreak. Residents are given order to stay at home for 15 days and only to go out when necessary, such as to buy food or medicine, or to work at factories or production establishments that are still operating.
- Due to tightened checks and travel restrictions, agricultural producers at Hai Duong province faced the situation of unshipped and unsold goods.