ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Prime Minister called for drastic contact tracing, large-scale COVID-19 testing, and strict border control with the detection of new cases.
- The order came after the Ministry of Health confirmed new COVID-19 cases in the central city of Da Nang.
- Festivals, religious rituals, sports events, as well as operation of non-essential services like karaoke, massage parlours, and discos has been temporarily suspended. Other businesses are allowed to operate provided that preventive measures are implemented.
- A range of measures were issued by Da Nang Municipal People’s Committee to prevent community transmission, including:- Regular washing of hands with soap or sanitiser
– Facemask to be put on at outdoor
– Safe distancing of at least one meter
– A crowd of more than 30 people is not allowed at public places
- In Ha Noi, one new case was detected. A ban is placed on all crowd gathering, festivals. Bars and nightclubs will be closed.