ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
COVID-19 prevention and control measures implemented at Da Nang from 12 August onwards.
- Social distancing measures are to be implemented in line with the Prime Minister Directive No 16/CT-TTg.
- Individuals are requested to stay at home and only go out to get necessary goods such as food and medicine, or for other emergencies.
- Gathering of more than two people in public places and outside offices, schools and hospitals is prohibited. Citizens have to keep social distancing of at least two meters.
- Markets, supermarkets, shopping centers, grocery stores, and convenience stores remain opened. Non-essential services are temporarily closed.
- Inbound passenger flights to Da Nang City has been suspended.