ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Updates in South Korea.
- On 30 June 2021, it was reported that the metropolitan area will continue its current social distancing measure (Level 2) for one week till 7 July 2021, as the pandemic situation in the area is still serious. On 7 July 2021, it was announced that the current social distancing measure (Level 2) will be extended for an additional week till 14 July 2021.
- Additional measures have been introduced to enhance the quarantine in the metropolitan areas, including but not limited to:
- To strengthen diagnostic test
- To install new temporary screening test center
- To launch a campaign in identifying close contacts
- Meanwhile, an overview of the current social distancing stage can be accessed on the Ministry of Health and Welfare Website.