RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Updates in Malaysia
- As of 27 October 2021, the national recovery plan (NRP) remains in place in the country
- There is no state placed under Phase 1 and 2 of NRP;
- The states, including Kelantan, Perak, Penang, Sabah, and Kedah transitioned into Phase 3 of NRP on 18 October;
- The other states remain in Phase 3 of NRP include Perlis and Sarawak;
- The rest of the states have been placed in Phase 4;
- More details and SOPs for each Phase are available on the official website.
- In addition, the quarantine period for fully vaccinated travellers entering the country will be halved from 14 days to 7 days. Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travellers will need to undergo a 10-day quarantine upon entry into Malaysia.