RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Updates in Malaysia.
- The government has imposed Movement Control Order (MCO) 3.0 nationwide from 12 May.
- The MCO will be effective until 7 June 2021.
- Under the MCO, measures shall be adhered include but not limited to:
- Interdistrict and interstate travel is strictly prohibited.
- Only takeaways, drive-thru and delivery will be allowed for restaurants and F&B outlets. Starting from 25 May, the restaurant and eateries are only allowed to operate from 8am to 8pm.
- Starting from 25 May, 80% government workers and 40% workers in private sectors are required to work from home.
- All schools and education institutions shall be closed.
- The respective updated Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) can be accessed here.