ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Updates in China regarding relaxed measures
- On 14 January 2022, the Covid-19 containment measures implemented in Ningbo Port were officially lifted, alleviating shipment concerns for logistic and trading companies.
- From 22 January to 31 March 2022, people traveling or returning to Beijing are required to:
- Hold negative nucleic acid test certificates from the last 48 hours and show a green code in the “Beijing Jiankang Bao” app.
- Take another nucleic acid test within 72 hours of arrival in Beijing.
- On 24 January 2022, all areas in Xi’an classified as high and medium-risk for Covid-19 have been downgraded to low-risk after more than a month’s epidemic prevention and control efforts, and the resumption of activities apply to:
- Work (government organisations at all levels and enterprises) and production