ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
The list of countries/regions which subject to shortened quarantine period in Taiwan has been updated.
- On 21 October, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced updated list of countries/regions which subject to shortened quarantine in Taiwan. In view of the decreased cases in South Korea, South Korea has been added to the medium-risk country list.
- Meanwhile, on 14 October, in view of increased cases reported in Sri Lanka, the CECC has removed Sri Lanka from medium-risk country list. At the same time, Cambodia has been moved to medium-risk country list too.
- The updated list is as follow
- Low-risk countries/regions: New Zealand, Macao, Palau, Fiji, Brunei, Thailand, Mongolia, Bhutan, Laos, Nauru, East Timor, Mauritius, Vietnam, the Marshall Islands
- Medium-risk countries/regions: Cambodia, Singapore, South Korea, Hong Kong, Australia