RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
On 15 June, the government began the fourth phase of relaxation on businesses and activities and lifted night curfew.
- The following businesses and activities are permitted under the fourth phase of relaxation:
– Meetings and seminars, exhibitions, banquets, ceremonial events, cultural and music performances, as well as events organised at hotels, theatres, convention and exhibition facilities, along with cinemas
– Alcoholic beverages can be served at restaurants, food centres and hotels, within the specific times with no promotional activities
– Outdoor exercising activities in public parks and other outdoor locations. Group exercise is allowed with up to 50 people participating.
- Pubs, bars, karaoke shops and entertainment venues are to remain closed.
- Interprovincial travel are permitted and must be operated under strict health and safety controls. Individuals who travel across provinces are required to complete a travel form for track and trace purposes.
- The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand announced notification, “Rules of the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand on Criteria for Slot Allocation for Airport Arrival and Departure of Aircraft B.E. 2563 (2020). Airports that are allowed to reoperate can start operation from 13 June.
- International travel is under consideration with the concept of a ‘travel bubble’ that allows people to travel strictly between two locations.