RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Thailand temporarily suspended Thailand Pass for all travelers
- On 21 December 2021, Thailand’s Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) ordered temporary suspension of the Thailand Pass for all new TEST&GO and Sandbox applications (except Phuket Sandbox), effective from 22 December 2021 due to rising cases of Omicron variant cases.
- Applicants that currently hold the pass will still be allowed to enter Thailand under the existing conditions of the scheme registered
- The government will introduce new measures for contact tracing and will ensure all travellers be tested 2 times using the RT-PCR method. The second testing will take place at government-designated facilities (no additional cost).
- New registration for Thailand Pass under the Exemption from Quarantine (TEST&GO) and Living in the Blue Zone Sandbox programmes will no longer be accepted, starting from 22 December 2021 until further notice
- Applicants who have registered, but have not received their QR Code must wait for their Thailand Pass to be considered / approved.
- Registration for Thailand Pass under the Phuket Sandbox programme and Happy Quarantine remain open.