RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Thailand eases COVID-19 restrictions from 1 September 2021.
- On 1 September 2021, Thailand will ease COVID-19 restrictions in the 29 dark-red zone provinces, allowing “high risk business” to reopen. The following services and venues are allowed to resume operations:
- Restaurants and eateries are allowed to resume dine-in services up until 20:00 hr
- Seating capacity for dine-in customers shall be limited at 50% for air-conditioned restaurants and at 75% for the open-air eating establishments.
- Shopping malls, markets, hair and beauty salons and foot massage services can resume normal operations until 20:00 hr
- Public parks, sports fields, sports complexes, and outdoor swimming pools are allowed to open up until 20.00 hr
- Night curfew in the 29 dark-red zone provinces remains in place between 21:00 to 04:00 hr from 1-14 September
- The number of attendees for gathering has been increased for each zones;
- Dark-red zone: No gathering of more than 25 people
- Red zone: No gathering of more than 50 people
- Orange zone: No gathering of more than 100 people
- Other businesses within malls, such as tuition centres, cinemas, spas, sporting facilities and conference halls are not allowed to open.
- Local flights can operate up to 75% capacity and passengers will have to follow travel conditions at destinations, such as presenting proof of vaccinations and COVID-19 test results