ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Travel bubble has been launched with Palau.
- On 17 March 2021, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced the launch of travel bubble with Palau, whereby the
planning and arrangement of the tours shall fulfil five principles, including
- Only group travelers will be permitted.
- Travel itinerary shall be planned based on the principle of avoiding crowds and at designating areas in Palau.
- Shuttle service will only be operated at designated places in Palau and the vehicles shall be disinfected everyday.
- Travelers can only stay at local hotels with relevant certification that recognised by local health authority in Palau.
- To maintain social distancing throughout the tour activities.
- Further details regarding the travel bubble between Taiwan and Palau can be accessed here.