ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Taiwan to allow short-term business travelers from list of low- and medium-risk countries to apply for shortened quarantine periods.
- On 24 February 2021, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) released notice to announce Taiwan will allow short-term business travelers from list of low- and medium-risk countries/region who are eligible to enter Taiwan to apply for shortened quarantine periods in Taiwan from 1 March.
- The travellers shall fulfill the following requirements:
- The business traveller is eligible to enter the country in accordance with CECC announcements.
- Duration of stay in Taiwan shall less than three months.
- Purpose of the visit shall be limited to business activity only and relevant supporting documents shall be provided by legally established business in Taiwan.
- Travellers from low- and medium-risk countries and they have not travelled to other countries/regions in the past 14 days prior to boarding.