RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Taiwan CECC extended Level 2 alert.
- On 21 August 2021, the Taiwan Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced that the Level 2 epidemic alert will be extended from 24 August 2021 to 6 September 2021.
- Under Level 2, the general measures maintain with minor changes:
- Mask wearing;
- Contact information registration;
- Social distancing;
- Crowd control/capacity limit management at commercial business/public venues;
- Number of people in gathering will be limited and an epidemic prevention & control plan will be required if the number of people exceeds the limit:
- 80 people for indoor gathering (Previously, only 50 people will be allowed for indoor gathering);
- 300 people for outdoor gathering (Previously, only 100 people will be allowed for outdoor gathering).
- Places which provide dine-in services shall comply to the regulations issued by Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Wedding banquets and public memorial services will be allowed with requirements.
- Visitation at hospitals will be allowed.
- Venues which are allowed to open if the disease prevention and management regulations are fulfilled:
- Study centers, indoor amusement parks, sea fishing grounds, sea swimming/snorkeling spots, other places which provide similar water activities.
- The following venues remain closed:
- Leisure and entertainment facilities, including but not limited to singing and dance venues, clubs, bars, KTVs, video games arcades, etc.