RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Stabilisation of Singapore’s COVID-19 situation and protection of overall healthcare capacity.
- On 24 September 2021, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce announced that Singapore will scale back social interaction from 27 September to 24 October 2021 to slow down community transmission, to allow for better stability. The measures will be reviewed 2 weeks later and may be adjusted based on the community situation then. The following safe management measures for stabilisation phase are:
- Social gathering cap is reduced to a maximum of 2 persons;
- One social gathering per day, regardless to another household or in a public places;
- Groups of up to 2 fully vaccinated persons will be allowed to dine in at regular F&B establishments;
- Work-from-home as the default;
- Suspension of 10-day snap Work from Home regime;
- Home-based learning for primary schools extended to 7 October 2021;
- Indoor mask-off/high-intensity activities and classes capped at 30 persons;
- Groups of up to 2 vaccinated persons for indoor mask-off activities/fitness studios.
- Indoor mask-on and all outdoor (mask-on and mask-off) activities and classes capped at 50 persons;
- Groups of up to 2 persons (regardless vaccination status) for mask-on indoor activities and all outdoor activities only.
- Starting from 4 October 2021, vaccination booster programme will apply to individuals aged 50-59 for their booster shots if they have completed vaccination at least 6 months ago.