ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
The government extended Enhanced Social Distancing Level 2 for greater capital area.
- On 4 September, the government announced that the Enhanced Social Distancing Level 2 will be extended in Seoul, Incheon and Gyeonggi areas.
- The Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (KCDC) advised residents of Seoul, Incheon and Gyeonggi areas to comply with enhanced social distancing measures;
- For restaurants, pubs, bars, snack bars, bakeries, and cafes, only takeaway and deliveries are allowed. No dine-in service is allowed
- All indoor fitness centers, including indoor gym, billiard hall, screen golf facility and badminton courts are closed
- Only online class is allowed for academies/institutions
- Gathering ban is in place
- The abovementioned measures will be in place until 13 September.
- At the same time, Social Distancing Level 2 for whole nation has been extended to 20 September. The Public Guidance for Social Distancing Level 2 are
- Do not go to work if you are feeling sick
- Postpone/cancel non-essential outings, social gathering, events, or travel
- Comply with the infection prevention guidelines if outing is unavoidable