ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
The government continues to tighten measures in containing spreads of COVID-19.
- On 30 August, The Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (KCDC) advised residents of Seoul, Incheon and Gyeonggi areas to comply with enhanced social distancing measures;
- For restaurants, pubs, bars, snack bars, bakeries, and cafes, only takeaway and deliveries are allowed. No dine-in service is allowed.
- All indoor fitness centers, including indoor gym, billiard hall, screen golf facility and badminton courts are closed.
- Only online class is allowed for academies/institutions
- Gathering ban is in place
- The above mentioned measures will in place from 30 August to 6 September.