ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
The government continues advising public on measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- On 17 June, the Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (KCDC) reported that the recent COVID-19 transmission clusters were mostly originated from elderly-related facilities, religious small group meetings and door-to-door sales.
- To prevent the further spread of COVID-19, the KCDC has advised that
– For elderly-related facilities, all users, workers and facility managers shall comply with their respective precautionary measures
– For religious small group meetings, KCDC recommends to cancel or postpone meetings, or switch to non face-to-face meetings. If face-to-face meeting is unavoidable, the activity shall be conducted in accordance to the issued preventative measures
– Elderly are advised to avoid sales events