ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Stricter social distancing imposed for the Seoul metropolitan area and Honam region.
- On 22 November, it was reported that starting from 24 November, social distancing measures will be tightened for Seoul metropolitan area as well as Honam region.
- For Seoul metropolitan area, level 2 of social distancing will be imposed for two weeks. Under the enforcement of level 2 social distancing, stricter restrictions are imposed, including but not limited to
- Events involving 100 people or more will be prohibited.
- Restrictions on the operations of entertainment facilities.
- Indoor dining is not permitted for coffee shops and cafes. (Only delivery and takeaway are permitted)
- Restaurants are permitted to provide dining service with specific requirements (i.e. distance between table, spacing, partition). Indoor dining is not permitted after 0900pm (only delivery and takeaway are permitted after 0900pm)
- Indoor sports facilities, such as gyms will be closed after 0900pm.
- The attendance cap for kindergartens, primary schools and middle schools will be one-third of total students while attendance cap for high schools is placed at two-thirds of students.
- Spectator admission is restricted to 10% of maximum number of people per stadium.
- For Honam region, level 1.5 of social distancing will be imposed for two weeks, Under the enforcement of level 1.5 social distancing, restrictions imposed include but not limited to
- Indoor dining is permitted for restaurant and cafes, however with specific requirements (i.e. distancing, partition)
- Operation for indoor sports facilities is allowed to continue after 0900pm with specific requirements (i.e. mask wearing, ventilation, ban on eating food, social distancing)
- The attendance cap for school will be kept at two-thirds of total number of students.
- Spectator admission is restricted to 30% of maximum number of people per stadium.
- The abovementioned measures will be in place until 7 December 2020.