RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
South Korea extended social distancing rules.
- On 6 August 2021, it was reported that the social distancing rules of Level 4 for Seoul and some neighboring regions will be extended.
- The social distancing rules of Level 4 will be effective for two more weeks until 22 August 2021.
- It was previously scheduled to be end on 8 August 2021.
- Under Level 4, the measures include but not limited to:
- Private gathering is only allowed up to 4 people before 6:00pm;
- Private gathering is only allowed up to 2 people after 6:00pm;
- High risk entertainment facilities, including game center, night clubs are prohibited from operate;
- Other multi-use facilities such as restaurant and cafes are only allowed to operate until 10:00pm;
- No event is permitted;
- Work from home will be recommended for company.
- Meanwhile, Level 3 social distancing rules will be maintained for non-metropolitan areas.
- Under Level 3. the measures include but not limited to:
- Private gathering is only allowed up to 4 people;
- All multi-use facilities are allowed to operate until 10:00pm;
- Events and gatherings which are more than 50 participants are prohibited.
- An overview of the current social distancing rules in Korea can be accessed on the Ministry of Health and Welfare Website.