RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
South Korea extended social distancing rules of Level 4 for Seoul and some neighbouring regions.
- On 23 July 2021, it was reported that the social distancing rules of Level 4 for Seoul and some neighbouring regions will be extended.
- The social distancing rules of Level 4 will be effective for two more weeks until 8 August 2021.
- Under Level 4, the measures include but not limited to:
- Private gathering is only allowed up to 4 people before 6:00pm;
- Private gathering is only allowed up to 2 people after 6:00pm;
- Entertainment facilities, restaurant and cafes are only allowed to operate until 10:00pm;
- No event is permitted;
- Only online classes will be allowed for students;
- Work from home will be recommended for company.
- Meanwhile, an overview of the current social distancing stage of the other regions can be accessed on the Ministry of Health and Welfare Website.