RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Singapore updates on border measures for travelers
- As of 31 December 2021, Singapore announced it will be
- extending the enhanced testing regime for an additional four weeks. All Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL) travelers must undergo COVID-19 tests up till Day 7 of their arrival and strictly adhere to the enhanced testing regime (found here) for four weeks in the first instance
- all non-VTL travelers entering Singapore from Category II (non-VTL), III and IV countries will no longer be required to undergo a COVID-19 PCR test on-arrival from 8 January, 2022.
- On-arrival tests (OATs) for non-VTL travelers, who are all required to serve a 7 or 10 day Stay Home Notice (SHN) either at their place of residence or at a dedicated facility are also no longer required.
- The most updated full list of Safe Travel Lanes for travel to Singapore and prevailing border measures under each lane for different categories and changes to border measures can be found here.