ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Singapore Tourism Board prepares for calibrated and safe resumption of B2B events.
- A risk management framework has been developed for business events of up to 50 attendees, based on strict safe management measures.
- The framework will be trialled at two pilot events before the decision to scale up to other events and event organisers.
- Under the framework, the event organisers are required to achieve the following measures:
– Infection control measures to be in place from pre- to post-event for event attendee
– Limits on crowd density
– Limits on close contacts between individuals
– Ensuring a safe and clean environment
– Preparing for emergencies relating to COVID-19