RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
The Omnibus Guidelines on the Implementation of Community Quarantine have been updated.
- On 20 August 2021, the government issued revised Omnibus Guidelines on the Implementation of Community Quarantine.
- Based on the revised Guidelines,
- Industries involved in agriculture, forestry, fishery, and such other components of the food value chain and their workers are allowed to work with full on-site capacity regardless the type of community quarantine;
- Manufacturers related to food and other essential goods will be allowed to work with full capacity regardless of the type of community quarantine;
- For food preparation establishments (include kiosks, commissaries, restaurants, and eateries)
- For areas placed under Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ), the food preparation establishments are only allowed to provide take-out and delivery services;
- For areas placed under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ), the indoor dine-in services of food preparation establishment will be disallowed with certain conditions;
- For areas placed under other quarantine rules, the indoor dine-in services are not prohibited.