RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
The government eased restrictions to travel while community quarantine continues.
- On 6 July, the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) issued the Resolution No.52 to announce the suspension of non-essential travels by Filipinos will be lifted.
- All travel restrictions relative to the outbound travel of Filipinos will be lifted. Also, the non-essential travel will subject to the following:
– Submission of confirmed round-trip tickets for those travelling on tourist visas
– Submission of travel and health insurance to cover any unexpected cases
– Fulfil the respective protocols in place for destination country
– Declaration to acknowledge the risks involved in travelling
– Fulfil the requirements as stipulated in the Guidelines of Returning
– Overseas Filipinos of the National Task Force upon returning
- In addition, it was reported that 31 from 177 countries across the Asia and the Pacific, America, Europe, and Middle East/Africa have lifted the inbound border restrictions on Filipino travellers, however, the travellers shall adhere to the respective medical protocols upon arrival. At the same time, 68 countries still prohibit the entry of Filipinos to their countries, including but not limited to Haiti, France and most countries in Middle East/Africa.