RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
The community quarantine rule has been updated.
- On 28 August 2021, the government issued revised community quarantine rule.
- The updated quarantine rule has placed different areas under different types of quarantine.
- The updated quarantine rule will be effective from 1 September to 7 September 2021.
- Further detailed quarantine classifications and relevant measures can be found in Resolution No.135-A.
- The activities shall be conducted in accordance with the guidance.
- Meanwhile, the travel restrictions have been updated on 31 August 2021 through Resolution No. 135-C. The travel restrictions with a few countries will be extended until 5 September 2021.