ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
The government launched ‘’Embracing New Norms’’ campaign.
- On 8 August, Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced the campaign of ‘’Embracing New Norms’’ to rise awareness and empower public to protect themselves, their families and community in fighting COVID-19 while cultivating the new norms.
- A book published by the Health Ministry, entitled ‘’Pembudayaan Norma Baharu Komuniti’ (New Normal Culture for Community) has been launched to guide public to play a role in curbing the spread of COVID-19. The publication includes the guidance on the following aspects;
- COVID-19 transmission prevention framework
- Concept of new normal culture in community
- Government strategies during Recovery Movement Control Order
- Frontliner community
- New normal strategy
- Precautionary actions for different groups of people and places, such as family, educational institute, working environment, mosque, house of worship, care for at-risk groups, elderly care center
- Responsibilities of social community