ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
The government approved domestic travel bubbles within Malaysia.
- While CMCO lifted in the four states, the government has approved domestic travel bubble programme involving green zones in the country.
- The domestic travel bubble initiative is part of the government’s efforts to revive the country’s tourism sector and the initiative has also allowed the movements between green zones in the country.
- In order to facilitate the programme, the government has also introduced the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Domestic Travel Bubble. Under the SOP, specific requirements have been stipulated for different aspects, including but not limited to
- Inter- and intra- state travel
- Types of permitted activities
- Responsibilities of traveler
- Responsibilities of business involved in tourism