RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Perlis, Sarawak and Labuan will enter Phase 3
- On 2 August 2021, it was reported that Perlis, Sarawak and Labuan will enter Phase 3 and this will be effective on 4 August 2021.
- Under Phase 3, the measures include but not limited to:
- Cross-district travel will be allowed;
- Cross-state travel remains prohibited;
- Only 3 household representatives are allowed to go out for getting food supplies, medicine, dietary supplements and basic necessities;
- The number of passengers in taxis and e-hailing rides will be limited to three people, including driver;
- All essential services sectors approved by relevant authority may operate and the capacity will be limited to 80%;
- Unloading activities at premises, factories and ports are allowed;
- Restaurant operators are permitted to operate from 6:00am to 12:00am;
- Dine-in activities will be allowed with requirements;
- Detailed SOP is available here.
- Meanwhile, five states, including Johor, Kedah, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan and Selangor, as well as the two federal territories (Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya) remain under Phase 1 of National Recovery Plan (NRP) and six states, including Kelantan, Pahang, Penang, Perak, Sabah and Terengganu, are currently placed under Phase 2 of NRP.
- Detailed SOPs for Phase 1 and Phase 2 are available in the following links: