ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
More economic and social activities are allowed to be conducted during the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) phase.
- Starting from 1 July, more economic and social activities will be permitted, including:
– Cinemas, theatres and live events (limited to 250 people or fewer, depending on the area of the facilities)
– Social events, including wedding receptions, engagement parties, reunion gatherings and religious events
– Pre-school facilities and kindergartens
– Recreational activities at swimming pools, rivers, lakes and sea
- However, these activities shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
In addition, the government is in discussion with 6 green zone countries, including Australia, Brunei, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and South Korea, regarding the facilitation of cross-border travel. The travel will be permitted under bilateral arrangement with mutually-agreed preventative protocols in place.