ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Government announced Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) for several states and federal territories.
- On 12 October, the government has decided to enforce Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
- The CMCO will be enforced from 14 October to 27 October for Selangor, Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur.
- All economic activities, including food industry, restaurants, conveniences store will be allowed to operate. The restaurants are allowed to provide dine-in service with only two people are allowed per table. Besides, restaurants and eateries are only permitted to operate from 06:00am to 10:00pm during CMCO period.
- However, the following activities will be prohibited during the CMCO period, including
- Wedding receptions
- Sports activities
- Recreational activities
- Social and cultural activities
- Inter-district and inter-state travelling, excluding workers to work
- In addition, only two people per household will be allowed to purchase essentials. Academic facilities, including schools, higher learning institutions and skills training institutes will be close.
- At the same time, apart from Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya, the CMCO has been imposed to the state of Sabah from 13 October to 26 October.