ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Japan Tokyo Metropolitan Government raised capital to the highest alert level and issued new guidelines for the residents.
- On 19 November, it was reported that the Tokyo Metropolitan Government has raised capital’s coronavirus alert level to stage 4, which is the highest level.
- At the same time, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government has released new guidelines for residents to carrying out daily activities. The guidelines suggest the following steps;
- Meeting in small groups (limited to four people)
- Short gathering
- Speak softly
- Using individual plates to avoid sharing chopsticks, plates
- Use of masks, disinfectant and frequent ventilation.