ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
The business track has been launched with Singapore.
- Starting from 18 September, the Government of Japan will apply the business track with Singapore.
- Under the business track, it enables limited business activities during the 14-day stay at home period upon arrival at Singapore or Japan.
- However, additional requirement such as submission of a schedule of activities in Japan will be required.
- At the same time, the Government of Japan continues coordinating with Singapore on the residence track, which enables the resumption of travel between Japan and Singapore.
- Currently, the residence track has been established by the Government of Japan with other countries, including Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. Under residence track, the travellers are subject to the 14-day stay at home or designated location upon arrival.