RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Indonesia: Strengthening of the implementation of Micro PPKM valid from 22 June to 5 July.
- The provisions that are strengthened are stated in the Instruction of the Minister of Home Affairs Number 14 Year 2021.
- The following provisions are included:
- Essential sectors are allowed to operate at 100% capacity with the necessary controls on operating hours, capacity and implementation of health protocols.
- Workplaces in the red zone are to ensure 75% workforce is working from home whereas workplaces in other zones are to main 50% workforce capacity for both working from home and working from office arrangement.
- Teaching and learning activities in the red zone are to be conducted online fully and other zones would defer to the regulations from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology in terms of health protocols.
- Eating establishments can allow dine-in option with a maximum of 25% capacity and operating hours are restricted to 8pm.
- Shopping malls, markets and trade centers are to limit visitors to a maximum of 25% capacity and the operating hours are restricted to 8pm.
- On 18 June, changes were made to several joint national holiday to avoid long weekends which would have the potential to encourage crowds and thus, increase the risk of infection. The following changes were made:
- The Islamic New Year’s 1443 Hijri National Holiday which originally fall on 10 August 10, 2021, is changed to 11 August 2021.
- National Holiday of the Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday which originally fall on 19 October 2021 is changed to 20 October 2021.
- Christmas Holiday on December 24, 2021 is abolished.