RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Extension of Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM) outside Java-Bali
- The extension period for PPKM outside Java-Bali will be extended to 8 November with evaluations carried out every week.
- The Instruction of the Minister of Home Affairs (Inmendagri) No. 54 of 2021 Concerning the Enforcement of Restrictions on Community Activities in Areas Outside Java-Bali Level 3, Level 2 And Level 1 of COVID-19 includes the details of the rules regarding the extension of PPKM.
- With the decrease of cases, there are no provinces outside of Java and Bali that are categorised at Level 4.
- Inmendagri No. 54 of 2021 provides measures for face-to-face learning activities for areas that are under PPKM Level 2. For areas that are under green and yellow zones, teaching and learning activities are permitted according to the direction of the Ministry of Education and Culture, provided compliance to the health protocols.
- On 15 October, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued Circular No. SE/00081/PKJ/10/2021/64 on International Travel Entry to Indonesia where the Circular stipulates the change of hotel quarantine from eight to five days, and the requirement for visitation permit to Bali for tourists from selected countries. This Circular provides further details to Circular No. 20/2021 that was released on 13 October on health protocols for international travel and requirements for foreigners that are travelling to Indonesia.
- On 20 October, the COVID-19 Task Force issued Circular No. 21/2021 on provisions for domestic travelling.