RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Calibrated relaxation of COVID-19 restrictions.
- On 14 July 2021, India’s Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) released two advisories reiterating its Order (dated on 29 June) to India’s State/Union Territory Governments and State/Union Territory Authorities with regards to COVID-19 management.
- It re-emphasised the following pointers:
- The process of relaxing restrictions should be carefully calibrated;
- Establishments, premises, markets and etc. that are found violating the norms of COVID Appropriate Behaviour will be liable for the re-imposition of restrictions. The defaulter will also be liable for action under the relevant laws;
- Continuous focus on “Test-Track-Treat-Vaccinate and adherence to COVID Appropriate Behaviour”.
- For more information, please refer to Advisory (States), and Advisory (UTs).