ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
The government eased restrictions on home quarantine.
- On 8 July, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced to ease the restrictions of home quarantine for the following individuals;- Individual who needs to attend funeral of family members/relatives
– Individual who needs to seek medical attention/go out for emergency reasons
- The individual shall adhere to the following requirements;
– Application can be made on the fifth day of the home quarantine, provided the individual has no symptoms for COVID-19 infection
– Individual shall dergo the COVID-19 test.The outing shall be arranged within the first 3 days upon receiving the negative results of COVID-19. Also, the outing shall be limited to 2 hours per day and the individual can only go out once a day provided if the result of COVID-19 tested negative.
– Adhere to the guidelines (hand washing, mask wearing, social distancing, not using public transport for travelling)