ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
On 30 June, the Prime Minister’s Office released notice on further relaxation and prevention measures
- The following activities are allowed to resume with compliance to the relevant guidelines:
– Sporting competitions. The organiser is responsible to ensure that stadiums are not overcrowded.
– Social gatherings, weddings, parties, traditional festivals
- Entertainment venues including karaoke bars, nightclubs, and internet cafes are not permitted to operate.
- Freight transportation across traditional border crossings continues.