ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
China announced no more high risk areas.
- On 1 September 2021, China recorded:
- 0 high-risk areas and 11 medium-risk areas (4 areas in Shanghai, 3 areas in Jiangsu, 3 areas in Yunnan, and 1 area in Hubei);
- 13 new asymptomatic infections (all imported cases from abroad);
- 436 cases of asymptomatic infection are still under medical observation (380 imported from abroad).
- Meanwhile, the authority has recommended the three groups of people which can have the booster shots. The three groups of people include:
- Individuals who work at high risk places, such as customs, border control and inspections, medical isolated sites, designated medical institutions;
- Individuals with low immunity and people above 60 years old;
- Individuals who need to work or study overseas.