ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
China announced lockdown in Lanzhou City.
- On 26 October 2021, China imposed lockdown to Lanzhou, a northwestern city in China, as part of the preventative measures to curb the spike of reported cases.
- The residents shall not leave home except for emergency outings, such as getting essential supplies or medical treatment.
- Besides, operation of public transportations, such as bus and taxi services had been ceased.
- Additionally, flights to Lanzhou were cancelled.
- The authority will continue to observe and work on the relevant measures.