RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Update on COVID-19 measures in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
- On 4 June, Siem Reap Provincial Administration announced the end of night-time curfew and other restrictive measures introduced in April to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- On 2 June, Phnom Penh Capital Administration announced the temporary suspension of activities of work, occupations, or business that pose a high risk of spreading COVID-19 in Phnom Penh. This suspension will last from 3 June 2021 to 16 June 2021, and will affect the following:
- Public & private schools, excluding online schools;
- All types of entertainment club businesses like karaoke, bar, discotheque, beer garden, and casino;
- Resorts, museums, and zoos;
- Massage businesses;
- Cinemas, art theatres, exercise, and sports centres.
- Refer here for more information on this temporary suspension in Phnom Penh.
- Also, business owners in Phnom Penh are obliged to provide information on employees who request leave under suspicion of COVID-19 infection. Such businesses include restaurants, hotels, and companies.