RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Cambodia: Phnom Penh announced extension of gathering and business controls till 9 September.
- On 25 August 2021, Phnom Penh Governor Khuong Sreng extended administrative measures that suspend activities that are at a high risk of spreading COVID-19 for 14 days from 00.00am on 27 August to 9 September. The following activities are suspended:
- Schools, including both public and private vocational training schools;
- Leisure activities including museums, karaoke, cinema and all kinds of sports centres;
- All gatherings of people for any kind of alcohol;
- Gathering of more than 15 people, with some exceptions.
- Officials continue to designate red, orange, and yellow zones in specific neighbourhoods based on local COVID-19 activity.
- Red zone: Individuals cannot leave their residences except for medical emergencies and may need to undergo mandatory COVID-19 testing
- Orange zone: Residents must stay at home unless responding to emergencies or working in essential business
- Yellow zone: Most businesses may operate on site with adherence to health protocols