RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Extension of Restrictions in Phnom Penh and curfew in Siem Reap province.
- On 22 September 2021, Phnom Penh Governor Khuong Sreng extended administrative measures that suspend activities that are at a high risk of spreading COVID-19 for another 14 days till 7 October 2021. The following activities are suspended:
- Schools, including both public and private vocational training schools;
- Leisure activities including museums, karaoke, cinema and all kinds of sports centres;
- Gathering of more than 15 people, with some exceptions.
- On 26 September 2021, Siem Reap reported seven out of 12 districts in the province have been placed under full or partial lockdown, and the reopening of schools has been delayed.
- Provincial Government of Siem Reap has announced a curfew for the entire Siem Reap Province. The curfew will be in effect from 09:00 PM through 03:00 AM from 22 September 2021 through 5 October 2021.
- In addition, the Provincial Government of Siem Reap has announced the following extensions to “Red Zone” and “Dark Yellow Zone” designations from 23 September to 30 September:
- “Red Zones” includes Slokram Commune, Svay Dongkom Commune, Kok Chork Commune, Chreav Commune, Sala Kamrerk Commune (Ta Vean Village), Sronge Commune (Prey Thom Village and Sronge Village) in Siem Reap Town.
- “Yellow Zones” includes the rest of the Siem Reap Town.