RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Extension of nighttime curfew in Siem Reap province.
- On 17 July 2021, the Siem Reap Provincial Administration extended its nighttime curfew in Siem Reap province until 24 July in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- During this curfew, travel and non-essential business activities are prohibited from 8.00 pm to 4.00 am, as mentioned in a previous notice by the Provincial Administration on 15 July.
- On 14 July 2021, Cambodia temporarily suspended cross-border travel between Cambodia and Vietnam for one month to curb the spread of COVID-19. This measure will take effect from 18 July onwards.
- Employees and skilled workers at Vietnamese companies who have entered Cambodia, and those who are presently in quarantine, will not be permitted to return to Vietnam during this suspension period.
- Transport, export, and import of goods between both countries will still be allowed.