ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Implementation of mandatory antigen rapid testing (ART) programme for transport operators and essential travellers via land.
- The announcement was made by the Ministry of Health and had commenced since 26 July 2021.
- All transport operators and other essential travellers must show a negative test result below they can be allowed into the country.
- ART must be carried out for individuals that enter to the border regardless of vaccination status. This is to prevent importation of infection.
- Transport operators from Brunei Darussalam with positive ART results will be isolated whereas operators or travellers from other countries with positive results will be denied entry.
- RT-PCR tests are still required for transport operators according to the determined schedule.