ENTERING RECOVERY PHASE
Bangladesh recorded the lowest infection rate since June.
- On 30 August 2021, it was reported that Bangladesh recorded the lowest infection daily rate since June.
- In August, Bangladesh lifted nearly all restrictions. Reopens have been allowed for most of the facilities and public transport service.
- All facilities, including offices, banks, financial institutions, factories and markets are allowed to reopen;
- Public transport services are allowed to resume operation;
- As the infection rate continues to drop, the consideration has been given to reopen educational institutions across country