RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Bangladesh extended lockdown until 16 June.
- On 6 June 2021, it was reported that the government of Bangladesh announced the extension of ongoing lockdown.
- The lockdown will be effective until 16 June.
- The following measures shall be adhered:
- Restaurants are allowed to operate for takeaway and dine-in service. However, the dine-in service will be limited to half capacity of the facility and such operation is only allowed from 6:00am to 10:00pm.
- Gatherings for the purpose of social, political and religious activities are prohibited.
- Public transport is only permitted to operate at maximum capacity of 50%.