RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
Bangladesh extended lockdown until 15 July.
- On 16 June 2021, the government of Bangladesh announced extension of the ongoing lockdown.
- The lockdown will be effective until 15 July 2021.
- The following measures remain in force and shall be adhered:
- All places & facilities for the purposes of tourism, community activities, and entertainment remain closed.
- Gatherings for the purposes of social, political and religious activities are prohibited.
- Restaurants are allowed to operate for takeaway and dine-in service. However, dine-in service will be limited to half capacity of the facility and such operation is only allowed from 6:00am to 10:00pm daily.
- Public transport is only permitted to operate at maximum capacity of 50%.